blah blah blah

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A day on Knox



Great day biking with Rory and his buddies. Loving this town more and more as I discover new areas, beautiful sights and amazing views. Seems like the more I bike, the more I love it. I'm considering buying a bike from a friend of Rory's who is selling it for a steal. It's light and streamlined and riding it today kicked some serious ass.
Well it's on with the job search next week. Running out of the money I've had saved up as a result of quitting the Corral. It was time though and "no change, no growth." See if I can find a night job at a friendly neighbourhood pub...... bet I'll have a job by Friday haha....

Enjoy the view of Knox... and heres the bike I'm thinking of gettin....



2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Duncan said...

sweet ride! welcome to blogger, I'll link ya up

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Dr. Fatty said...

Hey, how's it going? It's Ron, Duncan's friend.

Good to see you're into the blog world; it's wild and willowy.

Nice looking bike, but it's no Haro Backtrail X2 BMX. I'll be rocking that at the MacArthur Island track soon enough, hopefully, or not hopefully, hard to say.

Anyways, if you want read about how the other half of one percent lives check out www.therzo.blogspot.com

It will change your life like it has so many others'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home