blah blah blah

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I wish Karma would get T-boned......

Sure had a string of bad luck these last few weeks...

There is a locket I wear around my neck with a pic of my Dad in it and I wear it all the time. I feel that it keeps him with me.... last night proved he was there with me

Driving to a friends house after work last night and was looking for his street.... it was dark and a little drizzley.... missed a stop sign and got T-boned pretty good. Ended up across the intersection against a fence, inches away from a power box. I am ok though.... I hurt real bad but Im ok.

My drivers side door was right up against my body and I was pretty out of it. Got taken to the hospital in an ambulance.... can't really remember details. Xrays and ultrasound followed.... I am in one piece.

Humbling how fast things can change. Scary how different things could have been. Someone was there..... definately.....

Im glad Im okay.... and thank u everyone for ur support.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger dh_devinci said...

hey hey... just glad to hear that you are OK. Ive never smashed anything up; been close but got out somehow. Cant imagine what it was like, dont want to. Just take your time in healing and hope all works out.. Pavement Princess is there if you need it. Love ya

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Duncan said...

I remember my own stupid accident and it humbles you. It truly becomes a matter of inches. So glad to have spoke to you last night, and realized you're in one piece. Love ya darlin. Note I didn't say Muffin!!! HeeHee. Hope that garnered a snicker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home