blah blah blah

Saturday, November 03, 2007


Wow... been forever on here. So here I am. Going to Thailand.... tomorrow I fly down to Vancouver and Laura will meet me at the airport if all goes to plan... we spend the night at her aunty's house in Abbotsford and she drives us to the Airport in the am. We fly to Hong Kong on Monday..... spend three days there... and then off to Thailand...

We have already booked a hostel for Hong Kong but I will have to say that the rest of it is just going to happen as it goes...

Have to say I'm pretty excited... a little nervous...

Stay tuned for more stories about my travels... and keep in touch.... either on here or hotmail or facebook.

Oh here's a cute pic of me, Rory and my Dad... thought it would make some smile.... Clowning around.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home