blah blah blah

Saturday, January 20, 2007

4 wheelin'


So I called up Rory yesterday..... our conversation consisted of the following:

"Hey, hows it going???"
Good how are you.....
Not too bad.... So whats wrong with the truck now..?


Ha ha ha... turns out I did have an issue.... lol the transfer case went.... realized on the day of a foot of snow that I no longer have the crutial four-wheel drive...

Gonna crawl under there and see what I can do either tonight or Sunday because its my day off!

Also, have a final next week in school on Anatomy and Physiology... should be a hoot! Gotta study my ass off!
Ill let u all know how Leah the mechanic makes out with the truck haha:)

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger dh_devinci said...

haha thats awesome. ya you need that 4x4 in the snowy conditions.. especially with the half ton. glad to hear that it worked out ok... My box showed up today WOOT! booking the install tomorrow. soon ill be boomin as loud as you. Love you lots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home